Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinspiration - A favorite from Pinterest

I love Pinterest!  Today’s Pinspiration is a baked potato!  The one on Pinterest was baked in the oven, but I wanted it quick so that wouldn't do for me!  I sliced it several times, (say about every quarter inch but not all the way to the bottom of the potato) and poured butter over it before popping it in the microwave and hitting the ‘popcorn’ button.  I timed it.  The ‘popcorn’ button on my micro (thanks again to Jess & John for the micro) cooks for two and a half minutes.  When it beeped, I took it out and added grated cheese on top.  It’s a 6 cheese Italian blend.  I popped it back in and popcorned it again.  Once it came out, I sprinkled it with Bacon salt and put sour cream on top. 
Deliciousness overload!






1 comment:

cbryan said...

Oh man. Thanks for making me hungry jerk! I brought an apple to work today for lunch. I haven't been a big lunch eater lately... But I think I shall make some of these for dinner this week :)