Saturday, February 23, 2013

Golly Gee!




I bought some Chicken / Waffle potato chips today.
They sounded rather awful. What were you thinking, Lay’s?
You may ask, “Why’d you buy them, if they did not sound good?”
They called to me, oh golly gee, so I just thought I should!

When I hear running water, it does weird things to me.
I feel as if I ought to go in and take a pee!
I cannot wash the dishes unless I tinkle first.
If I should try, oh me oh my, things go from bad to worse!

It’s snowing out like crazy, so I am staying in.
I’m feeling kind of lazy and some think that’s a sin.
I guess I could go jogging, at least go take a walk.
Give me a break for heaven’s sake!  Are you the one to talk?

A neighbor from my childhood just gave me nice, fresh eggs!
I ate some. They were SO good I licked up all the dregs!
How oft we are forgetting how good fresh food can taste.
Before you know, by gosh, oh no, I’ll wear them on my waist!

Well, that is what I’m doing.  I knew you’d want to know.
Potato chipping, Looing, and hiding from the snow!
I think I’ll watch a movie my friend loaned me today.
What the hey, I think I may have DVDs to play!

Good night, Y’all!


You thought I was kidding
about the Chicken & Waffles.
Didn't you?






And yes, those first four eggs are GREEN!
I love them!  DELISH!

p.s. I am Samb.
Samb iamb.

No comments: