Wednesday, April 9, 2014

In Case You Had Wondered

I case you had wondered, or even had not,
Since I haven't been blogging a heck of a lot.
I've started with college which takes up my time
So I haven't much time now for sharing a rhyme.
Between my semesters I thought I'd sneak in
To let you know where in the heck I have been.

6. What is the hardest thing you ever experienced?

I bet you'd think that being killed in a car at just sixteen
Would be the hardest thing I'd done, having lost my lovely spleen.
The hardest thing I've ever done was choosing to divorce.
In the end once it was made, the choice has changed my life's whole course.
I lived for years as Mom and wife but now I live alone.
I can not count the many ways that since then, I have grown.
I felt I'd chosen failure, just gave up in other words,
But living there in misery was truly for the birds.
So I gave up and ran away cuz I'm just so mature.
I know.  Not fair to choose the end to which you will endure!

No comments: